Are you up to the challenge of relaxing into stillness? This meditation challenge with Jarret Levine explores the supine meditation posture (yes, savasana!) and meditative techniques to help you access the mind at rest. Drop in to any session for $15: Thursdays in September, 9:30–10:30 a.m. Our next series starts October 2 and runs through November 20; commit to the whole series for only $100, or drop in to any session for $15. Also, join us for Meditation Club on Mondays, 7:00–8:00 p.m. Details →
Flow with Mira
- Flow Yoga with Mira, Mondays, 5:30–6:45 p.m.
- Intermediate Expansion with Mira, Thursdays, 6:00–7:30 p.m.
- Flow Yoga with Mira, Saturdays, 9:00–10:15 a.m.
Yoga for Everyone
Yoga calls on us to see sameness and unity where we once saw difference. Join us for Yoga for Everyone, a class for people with and without disabilities to come together and share in the experience of yoga. With Hollie Sue Mann, Sunday, September 28, 2:00–3:15 p.m., and the last Sunday of every month this fall. Details →
The next round of Yoga 101, our popular intro series, begins October 15 and runs through December 17. Come learn the basics from the ground up in this inclusive class with Hannah Byrum. Details →
Yoga & Essential Oils
Our popular yoga and essential oils workshops with Anna Cordova and Jane Howard Crutchfield return. Choose one ($35/$30 early) or both ($55):
- Yoga & Essential Oils: Elevate, an invigorating flow practice, Sunday, October 12, 1:00–3:00 p.m.
- Yoga & Essential Oils: Yincense, a tranquil restorative practice, Sunday, October 19, 1:00–3:00 p.m.
Coffee, Tea, and Samastitihi
- Vinyasa and Java with Sara Owens and Anna Cordova, Saturday, November 1, 1:00–3:00 p.m.
- Tadasana and Tea with Sara Owens, Saturday, November 15, 1:00–3:00 p.m.
Enjoy either for $30—only $25 until one week before—or both for $45. Details →